Last updated May 15, 2018
If you download/play our games you agree to let nerByte collect, use and disclose information about you in accordance with the purposes listed below. We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time, so be sure to check it periodically.
Kids: Remember to be smart and safe online! Never give someone your information without first asking your parent/guardian if it is OK. Don't give anyone your photo, or tell anyone your name, email, home address, telephone, your school or any other information about you that they could use to contact you either online or in the real world.
Parents: We are committed to the safety and privacy of the children who use our games. We encourage parents/guardians to actively monitor their children's online activities.
Information You Provide to Us
The App does not allow you to submit any information directly to us. If you submit any information to nerByte through our website or other sites or services, please refer to the following information about how we collect, use and disclose such information:
Information you provide to nerByte via our website www.ZombieWorldGame.com
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you participate in a
- request customer support, and/or
- send us an e-mail or otherwise interact with us.
At www.ZombieWorldGame.com we log information about your use of the website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed at our website and the page you visited before navigating to www.ZombieWorldGame.com. We immediately delete customer support requests (message and e-mail address) from our mail servers after we solved/answerd the customer request.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer's hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect Automatically through the App
When you access or use the App, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the App, including the type of device you use, the features you use, access times, and your IP address.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the App, including information about the device's software and hardware, unique device identifiers, push or other device tokens, mobile network information and time zone.
- Usage Information: We collect information relating to your use of the App at an aggregated level only.
- Consumption information: We collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of the App, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the App. For example, if you log into the App using a third-party site or platform such as Facebook, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third party site or platform. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications.
If you log into the App using a third-party site or platform, you represent and warrant that your access and use of such features in connection with the App will comply with the applicable terms and policies of such site or platform.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the App
- Develop new apps, sites and services
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Provide news and information about the App we think will be of interest to you
- Personalize and improve the App and provide tailored content and features
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the App
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parent/guardians. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental/guardian consent or delete the information.
Third Party Services
We encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using third party services such as social media platforms.
We also work with certain business partners, such as other game developers and advertising partners, and information collected from you may be shared through these partnerships.
Analytic Data from Firebase or Google Analytics that been stored will be deleted after 90 days to only use data for the minimum of time.
Below is a list of some of our business partners, but not all, that we actively share user information and site usage data with:
Some of our games offer in-app purchases. Examples of in-app purchases are items you can purchase (for real or in-game currency) or other additional features. If you don't want to make in-app purchases, don't use these paid-for options and consider disabling in-app purchases on your device.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of nerByte or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
If you log into the App using a third-party service, such as Facebook, Google Play Services or Apple Game Center, we may share information provided by those services with other players for certain in-app features, such as achievements and leaderboards.
Social Sharing Features
The App may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take in the App with other media, and vice versa. You must be at least 13 years of age to use any social sharing features integrated in the App. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow third parties to serve contextual advertisements and provide analytics services in connection with the App. These entities may use various identifiers to collect information about your use of the App, including your IP address, MAC address, device identifiers, software and hardware information, time zone and usage information. This information may be used by nerByte to determine the popularity of certain content, deliver contextual advertising and content and better understand your activity on the App.
Third-party ad serving and analytics technologies are integrated into the App, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access the App.
nerByte takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Storage of Information
nerByte will store your information for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the App.
Address: Brötzenberger Strasse 17-19/4/3; 2201 Gerasdorf; Austria
nerByte Website: https://www.nerByte.com
Zombie World Game Website: https://www.zombieworldgame.com